Ship Your Equipment
READY TO SHIP?
FedEx Packing and Shipping (Orders up to 75 lbs):
- Bring your item to your nearest FedEx location. Locations can be found at http://www.fedex.com/locate/
- Give FedEx our account number (we will provide our account number once our offer to buy has been signed and accepted by you) for packing and shipping charges.
- If additional payment authorization is required, please have FedEx call us at 720-441-1962.
- Let us know the tracking number to confirm your order and initiate payment!
Freight Preparation (Oversized orders / heavy items):
What you’ll need:
- Pallet (Available free at loading docks behind department stores or large warehouses like Home Depot)
- Boxes (Home Depot carries boxes of all sizes for less than $2/ea.)
- Straps/Rope/Stretchwrap (Home Depot carries ratcheting straps for $3/ea.)
- Padding for delicate items
NOTE: Remove legs from heavy machines or secure wood underneath to be sure they will not slip through the pallet. Cardboard can be cut to fit around over-sized items instead of boxing.
- Put each item in a box (use padding to separate and protect delicate items)
- Arrange boxes on a pallet and use straps/rope/stretch wrap to secure to the pallet. Ensure the product does not hang over the edge of the pallet.
- Send us a picture of the shipment ready for pickup for insurance purposes.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or text to 720-441-1962.
- We will schedule a freight pickup from your location within 24 business hours!